Discussion on the Telegram today turned to Thomas Wictor and MonkeyWerx and whether or not Trump was ever aboard a sub this past Spring.
So allow me to throw my 2 cents in. July is heating up and August is gonna be hot, hot, hot…
The Richard B. Russell (SSN-687), as a fast attack submarine as well as a development and testing platform, was used in covert operations, gathering intelligence on Soviet naval movements.
In 1982, Richard B. Russell went through the Panama Canal and arrived at Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo, California, for an extended overhaul. During her time at Mare Island, it was decided that she would become a special projects submarine. After a short period of post-overhaul testing and sea trials, she underwent extensive ocean engineering modifications prior to commencing operations as a unit of Submarine Development Group 1. As a member of Sub Dev Group 1, she spearheaded a testing program for submarine rescue technology.
Richard B. Russell was both decommissioned and stricken from the Naval Vessel Register on 24 June 1994. She was stored at Bremerton, Washington, until 1 October 2001, when she entered the Nuclear-Powered Ship and Submarine Recycling Program at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Bremerton for scrapping. Her scrapping was completed on 3 January 2003.
Or so we were told. Q alluded to the possibility that although the Russell was removed from Navy rolls, it was never scrapped, instead, CIA (Blackhats) took possession of it. Being nuclear powered, it’d be quite a while before having to be refueled.
Q first dropped these 3 photos without much elaboration. Of course, this put all the autists in a tizzy trying to decode them. Pay attention to the dates. With each new posts, it got the autists circling back to the prior post and making connections. If that’s not enough to convince you, how about Michael Avenatti? Sentenced to prison for 30 months, after crying like a baby. However, I don’t think he’s ever coming out alive, based on the 3rd tweet below.
|Somewhere over Alaska
|Missile fired on 10 Jun 2018 at 0356 hours from near Whidbey Bay, WA
|Big shot Avenatti talking heap big shit…
Ultimately, we dug and learned a missile was fired on 10 Jun 2018 and by zooming in the Alaska photo, it appears there is missile debris in the far distance from the window of what appears to be AF1. Planefags would note however that AF1 took off from Canada after the G7 in the opposite direction, Eastward to Europe then Asia, instead of the shorter rout westward (sorry flat earthers). So was this airplane a decoy to get the deep state to shoot their missile at it? Missile was shot down by F-16s, according to Q, apparently over Alaska. But wait, there’s more… Who else knew?
|John O’Mohammed Brennan. Reckon he’s going to be in the news again soon?
|More missile pics
|Outside of Michael Avenatti’s office
|Then Q asks us if we caught the missile message with the picture of the Q400 aircraft on 11 Aug 2018
From Time Magazine: “After 29-year-old airline employee Richard B. Russell stole a Horizon Airlines plane at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on Friday night (10 Aug 2018) and crashed it into Ketron Island in Puget Sound, questions remain about why and how he undertook the ultimately fatal flight.
Russell, who was a ground service employee for Horizon Air and did not have a pilot’s license, took the twin-engine turboprop plane from a maintenance area where it was parked at the airport. He then flew around the area for about an hour, speaking at times with air traffic controllers and apologizing to loved ones for what he was about to do. Russell, the sole occupant during the flight, did not survive.
Audio released of Russell’s conversation with an air traffic controller suggests that he was struggling with mental health issues, but his motive for stealing the plane remains unclear. At one point during the exchange, Russell said he knew how to “put the landing gear down” but that “I really wasn’t planning on landing it.” Russel also told the controller that he was “just a broken man.”Russell had no formal training as a pilot and did not have his pilot’s license. But he mentioned “video games” during his recorded conversation with air traffic control, which some have taken as a reference to flight simulator software.
Gary Beck, CEO of Horizon Air, told The Seattle Times it was impressive that Russell pulled off “incredible maneuvers” like a barrel roll with no flying experience. “Commercial aircraft are complex machines,” he said. “So I don’t know how he achieved the experience that he did.”
Russell took the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 turboprop from the northeast corner of the airport, according to the Times. A pair of F-15C jets were scrambled in response to Russell’s flight before he crashed one hour and 15 minutes after takeoff.
If you or someone you know may be contemplating suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.“
|Yes, the suicide hotline number was part of the article. And yes, operators are standing by according to Q at the bottom of this Q drop #2300 –>>>.
Note who else is mentioned? He’s been quiet for quite a while. Flake has pedo issues as well, based on research by Amazing Polly, so he might be in the news soon; not because of Haiti, but on the other side of earth at liddle Pacific Islands, along with some of his political friends in Arizona and Utah…
Ketron Island is a private island shared by 17 rich and famous people (IIRC, Bill Gates owns some property on this Island). Digging by autists turned up that once upon a time that island was used by Navy as a remote sub base during WWII. I can’t vouch for any of this, just the scuttlebutt I recall reading on 8 chan. I would point out that Ketron is about 60 miles from the open waters of Puget Sound as a ship sails, so that’s about 3 hours of careful navigating to get in or out.
And Richard did a loop-de-loop in a high-wing commuter plane? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqh5tmDcx18, 84 seconds)
And few more 3-year deltas coming up soon to round out this subject of this post. As always timestamps are important…
So let’s tie it together.
1) a missile is fired at AF1 from Whidbey Bay. DOD/Media (even David Rothschild wrote an article to debunk this LOLOL) claims that the “light” was just the searchlight of a coast guard helo flying towards home base early in the middle of night.
2) Whidbey Bay has no facilities for shooting missiles, ergo, it must have come from a sub. A rogue sub from the Navy? Or a sub operated by CIA?
3) Unauthorized “pilot” by with exact same name as the USS Richard B. Russell crashes a Q-400 on an secluded/exclusive island that once upon a time had a sub or two docked there during WWII.
4) “Feds” descended on the island to recover the destroyed to bits airplane (IIRC, no recovery of poor Richard). But did the whitehats recover THE Richard B. Russell? NOTE: While fleshing out this email, I saw a link in DDG to an article where a tugboat just happened to be minutes away when the flight crashed and they rushed to assist in the emergency. What a coincidence. Or staged to pick up the pilot after bailing???
5) 2.5 years later, a lot of P3/P8 activity off coast of South East Florida. MonkeyWerks, then TW speculates that maybe Trump is on board a submarine. Navy vets think that’s an impossibility as word would have leaked.
6) What if folks are half-right. There’s a sub alright, but it’s not Navy’s. Nor is it CIA’s, as the whitehats commandeered it in the following days after the crash 12 Aug 2018 (we’re about a month away from 3 year delta).
7) Don’t forget, the sub was outfitted for special operations and has a special “bustle” (think underwater garage) behind the conning tower and was used for rescue missions. Thus it would stand to reason, it probably has capabilities for bringing people on/off the sub without docking onshore or using complicated underwater procedures. Or the onboard rescue submersible could shuttle passengers between the Russell and Mar A Lago. After all, Trump has 3 SCIFs within that complex.
Let the speculations commence…
1) Additional 3 year deltas, as food for thought… Between 4th of July and 24th of July of 2018, Q was dark. Then some interesting drops..
|Disinformation is real… We had quite a bit of discussions regarding disinformation on RET this past week||Who has the servers?|
2) And some more interesting drops
|With Trump’s lawsuit, Facebook, Twitter & Google stocks started dropping. If you still have shares, might be a good time to ditch them stat.
I personally can’t wait to get back on Twitter and… LOL
|Lookie here, Sarah Silverman freaking out
She actually posted this on 8ch on 26 Jul 2018
|Bill Mahr in the Spotlight?||A-n-n-nd there’s Haiti, right on CUE|
One more thing. On 08 Aug 2018, Q gave us this 8 second video (please play it Patrick).
Previews are over.
Pro Tip: If you want to downdload complete “screenshot” of a Q post, use this URL and replace “XXX” with the Q post number.